Prepare for the IIM-CAT
The timing of IIM-CAT -preparation depends on the admission-deadlines of desired Business Schools. Ideally the preparation of admission docket (zeroing on B.Schools, applying to Business Schools, preparing Essays, Letters of Recommendation, official college transcripts, Resume, etc) should be done after receiving the IIM-CAT scores as the choice of B.Schools is dependent on IIM-CAT scores. This preparation of admission docket practically takes a month’s time.
IIM-CAT preparation requires a window of 4 to 5 months of concerted preparation. An initial 2 to 3 months of preparation is required to master individual concepts tested on the exam and applying the concepts on real IIM-CAT questions. Moreover students may also require time to master the strategies needed to ace the individual subjects, say the CRA strategy in Critical Reasoning, VCS in Sentence Correction, or the AD/BCE strategy in Data Sufficiency. After students have learnt all concepts and learnt how to apply the concepts to crack questions, still students have to identify which silly mistakes do they make while attempting various types of questions and how to avoid these silly mistakes.
The last part of preparation takes 1 to 2 months, during which students attempt a series of Simulated Exams / Mock Exams and learn Test Taking Strategies to fine tune their preparation. This period revolves around developing Stamina, Concentration, Pacing, and identifying ways to maximize their scores.
We readily customize our programs to help a student who strives for excellence
Based on specific requirements of our students, we have designed three programs to help them effectively :
|S. No.||Program Name||Targeted Students|
|1.||Class Room Integrated Batch||1. If you have four months to prepare for the IIM-CAT
2. If you can attend classes on Saturdays and Sundays
|2.||1-on-1 Personal Tutoring Program||1. If you want to learn at your own pace, fast or slow.
2. If you have one or two months to prepare for the IIM-CAT.
3. If you want complete personalized attention with real time monitoring of your progress by the teacher.
4. If you are a high achiever and are ready to work hard to get the best possible score on the IIM-CAT.
5. If you cannot attend classes on weekends on a regular basis and need more flexibility of time.
|3.||Online Training Program||1. If you want to learn at your own pace, fast or slow.
2. If you have a personal laptop.
3. If you are comfortable learning online.
4. If you have one or two months to prepare for the IIM-CAT.
5. If you are a high achiever and are ready to work hard to get the best possible score on the test. regular basis and need more flexibility of time.
6. If you cannot attend classes on weekends at a class-room location.
7. If you think that you have prepared properly for the IIM-CAT but are still getting a low score on the IIM-CAT.
We will readily find ways to help you out, if your specific needs require us to customize our program. Take the first step, call or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org