About the IIM-CAT
Scheduling the IIM-CAT means looking at the targeted year and month in which you want to give the exam (usually 3rd week November) then working backwards and planning how to prepare and master the syllabus of the test .
There are four stages in IIM-CAT preparation
- Benchmarking – Attempting a Diagnostic/Simulated IIM-CAT to get an idea about
- your present score,
- identify your strong and weak areas
- understanding the intricacy of the syllabus,
- how much you need to study to master the subjects,
- Concept & Strategy Learning – Learning all concepts in the four tested areas of IIM-CAT and strategies to handle them effectively.
- Practice of Concepts & Strategies – Learning and improving by attempting multiple topic and multiple section exercises.
- Perfection – Learning test dynamics of IIM-CAT by attempting at least 15 Simulated/Mock IIM-CAT exams.
The first three stages take 3 to 4 months, while the fourth stage take 1 to 2 months.
:- Please keep your teacher/mentor in the loop during your preparation for IIM-CAT .
If you are interested in our programs, please mail us your academic and professional details by attaching an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org