About the IIM-CAT
Meet the other guy – Smart Sid
- Smart Sid understands that IIM-CAT is a test of aptitude and he has never taken the IIM-CAT so he tries to understand what the IIM-CAT looks for and prepares according to the requirements of the IIM-CAT.
- Smart Sid looks at real questions that have appeared on the IIM-CAT, works backwards and learns why a particular answer is a credited answer.
- Smart Sid strikes the right balance between hard work and smart work to improve his score on the IIM-CAT.
- Smart Sid does some research to find out one reliable source of guidance and checks whether the guidance is helping him by attempting real questions that have appeared on the IIM-CAT. He attempts 10 to 15 Mock IIM-CATs to fine tune his strategies and eliminate his problem areas.
- Smart Sid aces the IIM-CAT and comfortably gets a score close to a perfect percentile.
- If you are great at playing football and you have to play basketball, you cannot even kick the ball. You have to learn the rules of the new game before you can excel at it.
- By playing the real game you understand the game better – Learn what will result in a penalty or fetch you brownie points.
- Hard work is required everywhere but if you are training to become a global corporate leader, do you need to work like a manual laborer? No, you need to be smart enough to understand what works for you.
- Learning the right concepts and then attempting real IIM-CAT questions and getting more of the questions correct will work wonders towards motivating you to work harder, and smarter. It will also remove any doubts about your own potential. You will raise the bar and jump higher.
- When you have prepared effectively, you can handle anything.