About the Tests
Scheduling the GRE means logging into www.gre.org , creating an account , checking available time-slots of test at various venues, selecting a time-slot, date and a venue and finally paying up and registering for the test.
The GRE® revised General Test is available at more than 850 test centers in more than 160 countries. It is offered as a computer-delivered test year round at most locations around the world and as a paper-delivered test up to three times a year in areas where computer-delivered testing is not available.
You need to create or have a My GRE Account to register for a GRE test or to view your scores. Review the Registration Checklist below before creating your My GRE Account.
Once you create a My GRE® Account , then you can:
- Register for a GRE test
- Sign up for the free GRE® Search Service
- View scores
- View, change or cancel your registration
- Order Additional Score Reports
Note: If you already have an account for the TOEFL® or The Praxis Series® programs, you can enter that user name and password as a returning user for your My GRE account.
There are four stages in GRE preparation
- Benchmarking – Attempting a Diagnostic/Simulated GRE to get an idea about
- your present score,
- identify your strong and weak areas
- understanding the intricacy of the syllabus,
- how much you need to study to master the subjects,
- Concept & Strategy Learning – Learning all concepts tested in the three sections of GRE and strategies to handle them effectively.
- Practice of Concepts & Strategies – Learning and improving by attempting multiple topic and multiple section exercises.
- Perfection – Learning test dynamics of GRE by attempting at least 15 Simulated/Mock GRE exams.
The first three stages take 2 to 3 months, while the fourth stage take 1 month. The scheduling of the GRE has to be done at least 1 to 2 months in advance. So the scheduling of the GRE has to be done somewhere at the end of the third stage of your preparation.
:- Please keep your teacher/mentor in the loop while taking the decision of scheduling your GRE.
If you are interested in our programs, please mail us your academic and professional details by attaching an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org